Frequently Asked Questions
- How are the prints produced?
- We do not sell original antique clippings, engravings or book pages. Our prints are reproduced from old publications, original lithographs and vintage prints, often in very fragile condition. Excessive spotting, browning, water and tape damage is then painstakenly removed from the digital images without altering the original artwork. Our prints are then reproduced on high quality 320gsm fine art paper by a locally based printer.
- What is gsm?
- GSM stands for grams per square meter. All LoveThyWall.com are produced on thick 320gsm fine art paper.
- What is giclée printing
- Giclée printing is the printing method used for art galleries and museum displays, offering great colour definition and exceptional resolution. Using giclée printing our prints are often much more vivid than the original, with blacks much richer and striking.
- Sizing and framing
- Our fine art prints are 14" x 18" (35.6cm x 45.7cm). The image is 10" x 14" with a 2" margin to allow for framing with a mount. We don't currently sell preframed prints but 14" x 18" frames can be easily found on the web. A3 is a smaller 11.69" x 16.53".
- How will my goods be delivered?
- We use Royal Mail and a nationwide carrier service to ensure your goods get to you quickly and securely. As the prints are too thick to bend, our prints are delivered in large reinforced boxes. Our prints are tissue and bubble wrapped to protect the item in transit.
- How do I pay?
- Our online shop uses PayPal, which is internationally recognised as a safe and convenient way to pay.
- Shipping & Delivery
- We endeavour to deliver every item ordered from the site within the timescale given at the time of ordering. In the unlikely event that this is not possible, a member of staff will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the delivery, using the contact details you have provided.
- Goods will be delivered by a national courier or Royal Mail, and so a set delivery time cannot be guaranteed. Please bear this in mind when placing your order. Failed deliveries may result in us having to charge for redelivery.
- Please note, we can only send goods to UK mainland addresses. We are unfortunately unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the Outer Hebrides.
Shipping price by basket total Orders over £45 FREE Orders under £45 £3.99
- Privacy & Security
- The information Love Thy Wall collects about you is used to record and support your registration of, and entitlement to, services and products purchased from us. Your personal information is also used to keep you informed about product upgrades, promotions, and other products and services of Love Thy Wall. Love Thy Wall will not sell, transfer or give freely your personal information to any company or organisation without your consent except to comply with laws or regulations of the government or other regulatory body, or to protect the rights of Love Thy Wall.
- Returns & Replacements
- Refunds will be granted only if goods are faulty, and if Love Thy Wall are notified of the desire for a refund up to 7 days after delivery of the goods. Goods may also be returned and replaced if Love Thy Wall is found to have sent wrong goods in error.
- If goods are defective or faulty, you must contact Love Thy Wall immediately, to let them know your contact details, your order number, what the relevant goods are, and the nature of the fault. If it is possible, Love Thy Wall will replace the goods as soon as they reasonably can, but if this is not possible or acceptable, a full refund of monies paid to Love Thy Wall will be made, as well as postal costs for returning the faulty item(s).
- Should you wish to return an item for any reason please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order of any part that is unsatisfactory. In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return. We may then attempt to repair the item on site or arrange for the item to be collected.
- Goods returned should be in their original condition and packaging in which they arrived, along with a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
- Once received items will be checked and refunds on goods and postage arranged where suitable. Refunds/exchanges will only be offered on items that are faulty, and were clearly so at the time at which they were dispatched.
- Payment & Pricing
- Payment must be made up front when ordering goods, using PayPal. All payments must be made in Pounds Sterling (£).
- By placing an order the buyer warrants to the seller that the buyer is a UK resident, at least 18 years old, and legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order where goods have been mispriced. Although we try to ensure all of the information on our site is 100% accurate, there may be mistakes on some occasions.
- Contact Information
83 Flemming Ave Leigh-on-Sea Essex SS9 3AU
- About Us
- To find out more about our products please visit our About Us page.